It has been just over a year since I graduated from my Alma Mater, the University of Oregon. I have been working for an IT consulting company ever since. I have lived in the south and now up north in Montana with this company. One project ends and it is off to the other one. I learn something new everyday being a ‘big girl’. I am young in my career and to this working girl, grown up, kind of life. I love it. Yes, it is challenging and I still feel myself try to slip back into my college ways but I push on. I love my job and all of the challenges and opportunities it brings. While working full time I am also finishing up my masters in IT project management. When I have spare time, I enjoy hanging out with my mini Australian Shepherd pup and exploring the current location I am living in.
- Wonderful opportunities available to work with this awesome company! lnkd.in/eNqRV7C 2 years ago
- "It's always best to do the right thing, even if it doesn't feel good in the moment." - Learned this at the Univers… lnkd.in/bUSdYhZ 3 years ago
- Why 20 Somethings Are Hired - By Yours Truly lnkd.in/begKN22 4 years ago
- Why 20 Somethings Are Hired wp.me/p1tNs1-2N 4 years ago
- @kmatthews I know! My favorite part is the weather app. Especially that it tells you when sunset/sundown is. 4 years ago